Happy 4th of July! On this podcast we talk to a very cool guy, Tad Dorda, the helicopter-flying, vodka-making founder of Chopin Vodka (and co-founder of Belvedere Vodka). He shares with us his Chopin Potato Vodka, Chopin Rye Vodka, and his latest creation the Chopin Chocolate Vodka, Mmmm. We also answer some fan questions from emails and twitter and give away a free Keg Stool to the first fan who can email us the answers to Steve’s six pack challenge. As always we give you what is happening in the world of booze and finish things up with an awesome summer drink, The Arnold Palmer Tini, made by our resident mixologist, Jacopo Falleni.
- Opening: Josh is dumb and Mel wears a dress
- Update on Monkey Rum
- Zane’s Inbox: Zane answers questions from fans.
- Have questions you would like to hear Zane answer on the podcast? Email him at email@example.com
- The levels of a Ciceron
- Josh’s Love Letter
- Drinking Game Rules: Drink when you hear the word “Luxury”
- Facetime with Steve
- Six Pack Challenge
- Win a Beer Keg Stool! Be the first to email the answers to Steve’s Six Pack Challenge to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you this awesome prize!
- Special Guest: Tad Dorda of Chopin Vodka stops by to show us his very high quality (and delicious!) potato, rye, and chocolate vodka! Check out their iPhone app and visit them on Facebook.
- Booze in the News:
- Jacopo’s Drink of the Week: Arnold Palmer
Got news, topics you would like us to discuss, or questions for Zane? Email him at email@example.com