The owners of Milagro Tequila, Danny Schneeweiss and Moi Guindi, stop by to talk tequila with us. We chat about the region, what got them into distilling, and the different ages of tequila we often enjoy. Zane also answers some fan questions like what was the most utterly disgusting drink he has had. Steve is also along for the ride and talks about his home improvement projects and injuries. We then look at the latest happenings in the world of booze like major company buyouts and new legislation. Finally, as always, we leave you with a great cocktail made by our resident mixologist, Jacopo Falleni.
Opening: Mel bought Zane a sling shot…
Facetime with Steve:
- Six Pack Challenge
- Golf Story
Zane’s Inbox: Zane answers questions from fans.Have questions you would like to hear Zane answer on the podcast? Email him at email@example.com
- What’s the one drink that made Zane utterly disgusted?
- What’s the longest Zane has gone without drinking?
- What is a must have cocktail in Hawaii?
- Is Mel hotter on TV than in real life?
Keg Etiquette from the Book of Beer Awesomeness
Josh the Bear: Josh has been receiving mysterious love letters, the latest has decided to create a website (under construction)
Special Guest: Owners of Milagro Tequila, Danny Schneeweiss and Moi Guindi, stop by to show us the three main types of tequila; blanco, represado, and anejo.
Booze in the News:
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Purchases the Remainder of Grupo Modelo
- Year-Supply of Beer in Exchange for Job
- New York Legislation Aims to Strengthen Craft Beer Scene
- Tecate Public Urination Ad
Jacopo’s Drink of the Week: Blueberry Martini
Got news, topics you would like us to discuss, or questions for Zane? Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org