Alie Ward and Georgia Hardstark from Classy Ladies on the Cooking Channel stop by the podcast to help us class it up a bit with some unusual mixology and some early morning drinking. Don’t let the dresses, 50′s garb, and sweet demeanor fool you, these girls came prepared. We then bug Steve on his vacation, like he needs one, and test his knowledge of ”drinking vessels”. Afterwards, we dive into booze in the news with some global statistics and news about Jack Daniel’s and Sam Adams. Finally, we end with our own resident mixologist, Jacopo Falleni, and his drink, The Chimp.
- Drink when you hear today’s secret word, “Freshly”.
- Old People Binge Drinking
- Email from Patricia Forsberg
- “Can you hear me now?”
- Steve’s Sixpack Challenge: “Drinking Vessels”
- Special Guest: Alie Ward and Georgia Hardstark of Classy Ladies on the Cooking Channel
- Zane Infuses Jelly Beans
- Booze in the News:
- Jacopo’s Drink of the Week: The Chimp
Podcast Drinking Rules: Drink if…
- Zane says “uh” or “you know?”
- If Steve gets an answer right
- Zane mentions someone in the office (besides Josh or Mel)
- Whenever we bring up Monkey Rum
Got news, topics you would like us to discuss, or questions for Zane? Email him at email@example.com