Turn your beer of choice into an All-American Experience.
The origins of beer may be famously associated with Europe, but the beverage has roots in the U.S. as well: Native Americans brewed beer long before the arrival of Europeans. Our handcrafted, period-accurate Old Fashioned Beer Stein holds 16 ounces or 30 ounces of your favorite beer. We think our country’s earliest beer drinkers would have appreciated this generously sized mug for downing their favorite brew. So raise a toast with family and friends and bring America alive with each sip!
The Brewed Lowdown Aboutcher Old Fashioned Beer Stein
- 100% handmade to order by the folks at Bromwell – no two are exactly alike.
- Both decorative and functional, our Old Fashioned Beer Stein will stay in your family for generations.
- Dimensions: Small (16 oz): 5 long x 2.75 diameter x 4.5 tall (in inches) & Large (30 oz): 5.5 long x 3.15 diameter x 6 tall (in inches)
- Made of pure, solid copper and hot-tinned on the inside using a very special, historical technique.
- Copper is resistant to corrosion and will never rust. If left untreated, the copper finish will naturally oxidize and age beautifully. You can polish it up to restore its shiny finish, or let it earn a beautiful patina.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the hand-made process.
- Available exclusively on JacobBromwell.com
- Backed by our 100% Lifetime Guarantee
- Still Made in the USA