Craft breweries are beginning to enjoy more and more tourism and visits from all of their craft beer fans. Most breweries offer tours, tasting rooms, and attractions for craft beer lovers. Stone Brewing Company from Escondido, California however has plans to run with this idea a little further by having their very own craft beer hotel.
Stone list this information on their website:
- Across the street from Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens in Escondido
- 40-50 room specialty hotel
- Event space/barrel aging room
- 2 acres of outdoor event space
- $24 million initial investment
- Construction anticipated to commence early 2013
- Opening in early 2014
With the combination of the Stone World Brewing Bistro and Gardens nearby, the brewery in Escondido can become a prime destination for craft beer lovers.